FABER CASTELL - OSMIA FOUNTAIN PEN 122

FABER CASTELL - OSMIA FOUNTAIN PEN 122 BLACK COLOR

파버카스텔 - 오스미아 만년필 122







FABER CASTELL - OSMIA FOUNTAIN PEN 122


I once remarked on the Osmia's fountain pen 122 when I posted the 992 fountain pen of Faber Castell.
At that moment, I supposed this 122 model is the prototype of the 992 model.
I hope you may understand why I think that way if you compare two fountain pens.
Since both pens are in the same black color, it'd be much easier to compare them.


FABER CASTELL - OSMIA FOUNTAIN PEN 122


Here we see both Osmia's name and Faber Castell's name.
It also shows its number 122.


FABER CASTELL - OSMIA FOUNTAIN PEN 122


As you can see, the clip is identical to that of 992 fountain pen.
The only difference is what is written on it.
Osmia's name and logo for 122 fountain pen, while A.W. FABER's name for 992 fountain pen.

As I mentioned, 113 fountain pen had the same clip.
As will be clear soon, 113 and 122 fountain pens also share some common things, including this unusal looking clip.

The main distinction between 992 and 122 models is the trim.
992 model has much thicker trim than 122 model.


FABER CASTELL - OSMIA FOUNTAIN PEN 122


Top of the cap is also the same.
No diamond symbol, and pointed solid black top.


FABER CASTELL - OSMIA FOUNTAIN PEN 122


Osmia's 14k gold nib with size 2.
The grip looks very similar to that of 113 fountain pen.
I wonder whether this short and thick grip was the common feature of 1xx series.
Since I don't have enough database, I shouldn't conclude anything for now.
I even don't know how the numbering runs for 1xx series for now.


Post a Comment

0 Comments