A.W. FABER FOUNTAIN PEN 992

A.W. FABER FOUNTAIN PEN 992 BLACK

파버카스텔 992 만년필 블랙







A.W. FABER FOUNTAIN PEN 992


I already have 992 and 993 fountain pens, but I decided to have one more since this one was in the best condition.
As I figured out in the past, this 99x series seems to be generated based on the 122 model of Osmia. (This is of course my own opinion, which doesn't have a well-defined ground.)

Now, after I've seen many fountain pens, I believe this was made after Faber Castell fully acquired Osmia.
In the mid to late 1950s, Faber Castell tried to remove the traces of Osmia.


A.W. FABER FOUNTAIN PEN 992


The unique shape of the clip is identical to Osmia's 122 model, but it doesn't have Osmia's name.
I'm going to post 122 fountain pen soon, so please be patient for the moment.
By the way, 113 fountain pen also features the same clip!


A.W. FABER FOUNTAIN PEN 992


No Osmia's diamond mark.


A.W. FABER FOUNTAIN PEN 992


Again, no Osmia's name or trade mark.
The only things are A.W. FABER's name and its balance trade mark.


A.W. FABER FOUNTAIN PEN 992


This kind of nib is really nice.
A.W. FABER, 14k, 585.


Post a Comment

0 Comments