A.W.FABER FOUNTAIN PEN 992 GRAY COLOR

A.W.FABER FOUNTAIN PEN 992 GRAY COLOR

A.W.FABER 만년필 992 회색




A.W.FABER FOUNTAIN PEN 992 GRAY COLOR


This is the fountain pen 992 of A.W.FABER.
I already posted 993 fountain pen of black color, so I'd rather be quick with this one.

One thing I have to mention is, I thought that this model could be older than when Faber company acquired Osmia, but I changed my mind after I saw this gray version.
I didn't notice when I saw the black color version, but this gray version really looks like Osmia's fountain pens.
It already resembles the fountain pen 883 of gray color, but it rather looks nearly identical to Osmia's 122 fountain pen.


Osmia 122 fountain pen


This is Osmia's 122 fountain pen, and only different point is the thickness of the gold trim part.
It's really interesting that the shape of the clip is totally the same.

Hence, now I declare that this 99x series were made after Faber Castell acquired Osmia.
Furthermore, this 122 model seems to be the prior model of 99x series.


A.W.FABER FOUNTAIN PEN 992 GRAY COLOR


A.W.FABER with its balance symbol, and the model number 992.


A.W.FABER FOUNTAIN PEN 992 GRAY COLOR


Pointed top with no Osmia mark.


A.W.FABER FOUNTAIN PEN 992 GRAY COLOR


A.W.FABER's 14K gold nib.
This nib confused me very much.


Post a Comment

0 Comments